2007 - Current • CEO
CS Design, LLC, Potosi, MO
- Increased company activity and grew client base to over 115 utilizing various market strategies.
- Built productive relationships with industry partners to support strategic business objectives.
- Managed partnerships and strategic business relationships by negotiating contract terms and handling conflicts.
- Developed key operational initiatives to drive and maintain substantial business growth.
- Sold and delivered more than 90% of client projects with 100% satisfaction reported.
- Over 75% of clients report that our websites accomplished revenue and site traffic goals.
2012-2014 • Regional Coordinator
The Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri, Columbia, MO
- Managed five counties to increase awareness of company goals.
- Received and responded to customer requests via letters, emails, telephone calls and in-person interactions.
- Gathered and organized materials to support operations.
- Mentored colleagues, managers, and customers through regular communication and assistance.
- Entered data, generated reports, and produced tracking documents.
- Entered and maintained departmental records in the company database, allowing visibility to company assets and donations.
- Managed office activities by maintaining client communication, tracking records, and filing all documents.
- Oversaw project logistics.
2009 - 2012 • Associate Pastor
Memorial Baptist Church, Columbia, MO
- Led programs such as worship, study, fellowship and service opportunities.
- Coordinated and spearheaded programs to increase church members’ service throughout community.
- Partnered with various non-profit resource organizations, civic groups and members of public for community engagement.
2005 - 2009 • Director of Public Relations
Sports Crusaders, Holts Summit, MO
- Monitored and evaluated industry media coverage and contributing engaging articles to range of industry publications.
- Maintained proactive media relations program by distributing news releases for placement, building strong relationships and monitoring media.
- Produced and distributed internal and external communications.
2003 - 2005 • District Sales Leader
Frito-Lay, Rolla, MO
- Coached sales associates in product specifications, sales incentives and selling techniques, significantly increasing customer satisfaction.
- Monitored customer buying trends, market conditions and competitor actions to adjust strategies and achieve sales goals.
- Worked diligently to resolve unique and recurring complaints, promoting loyalty and enhancing operations.
- Devised strategies for retaining accounts, delivering polished sales presentations and promoting brands and products.
Bachelor of Arts Communications
Emphasis on Public Relations/Oral Communications